- Chance encounter becomes a career of innovation for alumnus Steven Bathiche | Virginia Tech News | June 7, 2019
- The future of farming | Virginia Tech Engineer (Print and digital magazine) | Winter 2018
- Home of the future takes first place at international competition | VT News | November 28, 2018
- The transformers | Virginia Tech Engineer (Print and digital magazine) | Winter 2018
- The woman bringing Virginia Tech’s power electronics to D.C. | Virginia Tech Engineer (Print and digital magazine) | Winter 2018
- Engineering students take lifesaving concept to market with help from university environment and donors | Virginia Tech News | July 11, 2018
- Despite bumps in the road, engineering team places third in autonomous vehicle competition | Virginia Tech News | May 10, 2018
- New machine learning framework could lead to breakthroughs in material design | Virginia Tech News | October 16, 2018
I write frequently about the following subjects:
I’m happy to work on projects involving:
Portraits. Book an hour-long portrait session. Packages start at $400 for individuals. Email me to book.
Editorial. I can take compelling, story-driven photos that match your publication style.
Landscape and travel. I’m an avid landscape and travel photographer, mostly opting to find the less-frequented spots, or to make a well-traveled place seem new again.
Event coverage. Capture memories from your event. Contact me to discuss packages.
If interested in my photography for your event coverage, portraits, publication, promotional needs, and more, book me via email. I’m based in Los Angeles, but will consider travel.
Aerial Photo & Video
I’m an FAA-certified, licensed unmanned aerial vehicle pilot based in Los Angeles, California. Hire me for your next creative aerial shoot (will consider travel). Email me to book.
If you're interested in working together, reach me via email. Let's talk about how my all-in-one writing and multimedia production skills can help your business or publication.Email me