- Chance encounter becomes a career of innovation for alumnus Steven Bathiche | Virginia Tech News | June 7, 2019
- The future of farming | Virginia Tech Engineer (Print and digital magazine) | Winter 2018
- Home of the future takes first place at international competition | VT News | November 28, 2018
- The transformers | Virginia Tech Engineer (Print and digital magazine) | Winter 2018
- The woman bringing Virginia Tech’s power electronics to D.C. | Virginia Tech Engineer (Print and digital magazine) | Winter 2018
- Engineering students take lifesaving concept to market with help from university environment and donors | Virginia Tech News | July 11, 2018
- Despite bumps in the road, engineering team places third in autonomous vehicle competition | Virginia Tech News | May 10, 2018
- New machine learning framework could lead to breakthroughs in material design | Virginia Tech News | October 16, 2018
I write frequently about the following subjects:
I’m happy to work on projects involving:
Portraits. Book an hour-long portrait session. Packages start at $400 for individuals. Email me to book.
Editorial. I can take compelling, story-driven photos that match your publication style.
Landscape and travel. I’m an avid landscape and travel photographer, mostly opting to find the less-frequented spots, or to make a well-traveled place seem new again.
Event coverage. Capture memories from your event. Contact me to discuss packages.
Aerial Photo & Video
I’m an FAA-certified, licensed unmanned aerial vehicle pilot based in Los Angeles, California. Hire me for your next creative aerial shoot (will consider travel). Email me to book.